Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function is looking for a highly motivated Financial Analyst to provide global financial planning and analyses for the consolidated businesses of Sealed Air Corporation. This individual will support a variety of recurring financial processes including monthly reporting and variance analysis, the monthly forecasting process, as well as be a key contributor to the corporate team’s processes, such as supporting the development of the annual operating plan and the strategic plan. As part of the FP&A team, the Financial Analyst will also be required to support special projects and ad hoc analyses as required. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills. He / she can think critically to navigate financial information systems and can simplify information to create clear outputs to support decision-making. The candidate must have effective communication skills with all levels of management and be able to work with cross-functional teams.
• Prepare and analyze various outputs for monthly reporting for the global SG&A functions
• Support the monthly forecasting process, the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and the Strategic Plan (STRAP) processes to consolidate functional results and present final proposal to senior leadership
• Coordinate and complete updates in financial systems (i.e. Hyperion, BW, SAP, etc.) • Perform analytical review of actual functional results versus budget, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization and across different information systems for functions and business segments
• Support FP&A Managers on various ad hoc requests and special projects
• Work collaboratively with various groups throughout the organization including Divisions, Supply Chain, Shared Services, Corporate Reporting, Tax and Treasury
• Identify and implement improvements across financial processes
• Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred
• Internship experience within finance
• Highly motivated individual with strong business interest and desire to act as a key finance support to various business leaders
• Cooperative team player with proactive communication style
• Strong analytical and process improvement skills
• Solid Knowledge of accounting principles
• Upmost professional demeanor and awareness for interacting with sensitive information
• Quick learner and adapter
• Proficiency with financial reporting consolidation systems and analytical tools is desirable – i.e. Hyperion HFM, Hyperion Planning, SAP BW
• Experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI & HANA is a plus
• Strong Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment; able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines
• Ability to organize, manage and prioritize work for self; able to work both independently and in a team environment
Requisition id: 31827
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.