Supports the financial analysis and KPI measurement to support the Marketing Organization. Acts as business partner and provides reporting and in-depth analysis on performance against plan to assure goals are achieved.
- Collaborates with Marketing Finance Management to plan, budget, forecast, and control assigned portion of Marketing P&L.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to plan and budget key components of the business area they are responsible for.
- Independently analyses proposed business risks and opportunities to determine impact on financial results, including post mortems on outcomes.
- Ensures financial but also non-financial managers are provided top notch and highly accurate information and analysis for their business decisions.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly ad Hoc Analysis for assigned Business Unit.
- Collaborates with Marketing Finance Management to ensure that the preparation and distribution of Marketing Reports are executed timely and accurately.
- Provides guidance on financial plans, targets, strategies, that focus on achieving desired financial and business objectives.
- Contributes to the development of standardized best practice reporting and control methods.
- Participates in cross functional projects as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical skills, comfort with Finance and/or Accounting principles and good understanding and experience with financial drivers.
- Ability to think cross functionally, join data from various sources and develop solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, stakeholders, sales representatives, peers, clients, and customers.
- Advanced skills in Excel. Strongly proficient skills in Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding in fundamental database design and development. Ability to gather data from multiple sources and manipulate the data for analysis.
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Two years experience in business or financial analysis or planning
- Industry specific experience preferred
- Solid accounting skills and experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required