AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Financial Accountant / Analyst
We are looking for enthusiastic junior professionals to join our growing Financial Accountant/Analyst teams in order to provide best class service to AGCO colleagues worldwide.
The junior financial accountant/analyst is responsible for the financial accountancy or analysis processes as part of the R2R organization in our Shared Service Center in Budapest and provides support for the entities under Budapest R2R team.
- Completing month end close tasks within the agreed deadlines
- Preparing accruals and posting them in SAP / OneStream
- Analyze month end reports
- Detect and notify unsuccessful payments. Assist to resolve unsuccessful payments.
- Creation of manual payment instructions in several Bank Portals
- Conducts data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensures data integrity
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or business (or similar)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Able to communicate in English
A plus if you have:
- SAP knowledge
- Analytical skills
- SSC reporting / GL accounting area experience
- FASS/KPMG PBC List preparations experience
What We Offer:
- Working in international environment, possibility to grow global network
- Additional benefits (Private medical insurance / Competetive cafeteria package / Employee assistance program, etc.)
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT