Company Name: Baker’s
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Maintain pricing documentation accuracy in the store. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining store UPC File, price change, deletion, new items, and Manager Special File.
- Check in and test scan all vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining weekly ad item in scanning file.
- Housekeeping in computer room-includes checking and cleaning filters, sweeping and mopping computer room floor, checking battery backup systems, and once a month power fail simulation.
- Copy Price Look Up File twice a week.
- Responsible for documentation on all retail accounting. Test scan entire store every six to eight weeks.
- Responsible for Special Report File-A.C. Nielson, Sami, Special Item Movement Report.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to promote, communicate and implement company initiatives and process improvements to direct reports in a positive manner.
- Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude to manage people and organize workloads.
- Able to tactfully and calmly handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Understanding of all key components of department operations.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to employment practices, and safety.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons, Baker’s, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker’s, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you’re interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NE || Omaha || 17370 Lakeside Hills Plz || 68130 || Baker’s || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None