At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
Concentrates on data collection, analysis of sales-related information and statistics in order to accurately and effectively plan interactions. Produces proactive action plans that increase sales through assigned accounts in education industry. Plans account visits and coordinates all sales promotions within assigned accounts. Ensures placement of all products and consults with buyers to ensure maximum account growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and grow sales relationships to meet sales and profitability goals quarterly and annually. Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through assigned sales channels
- Focus on growing and developing assigned existing customers by expending customer contacts and identifying and developing new opportunities
- Produces proactive plans that increase sales within assigned accounts. Plans accounts visits and coordinates sales promotions. Ensures placement of products.
- Creates and maintains customer plans, ensuring that Inside Sales Teams fully understand and participate in the plans
- Represent the company at industry & customer tradeshows
- Meet company profit & sales goals
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Submit new product ideas
- Provide proper reporting of sales activities
- Manage and solve customer conflicts
- Overnight travel required, up to 50%
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong written and verbal skill
- Highly organized
- Long-term planning
- Relationship building
- Strong presentation skills
- Forecasting and analytical skill
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2 years utside sales experience
- 2 years’ industry experience preferred
- Bachelr’s degree
Computer equipment and level of software requirements:
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience using ERP systems (Sage preferred) to review customer and product data
Specific Knowledge, licenses, certifications REQUIRED:
- Must be able to travel to customer and prospect locations regularly
- Some lifting and assembly for product samples at tradeshows
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (tradeshows)
PHYSICAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- Usual office working conditions
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.