Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To ensure profitable market share and net sales growth with identified Fashion accounts in the assigned Nordic region while respecting the adidas brands strategies. To support the Nordics Net Sales growth by managing the Fashion & Self Service Accounts portfolio strongly and by making the right decisions to impact the overall business for the better.
• Drive distribution management and support Win with the Winners strategy across Nordics
• Fully manage assigned Accounts for brand adidas. This includes sell-in preparation, the actual sell-in and making sure orders are collected and submitted
• To organize and prepare sell-in customer meetings, pre-selecting the range, offering sell-out support, based on our seasonal focus products, technologies and concepts
• To establish strong relationship with assigned retail partners and drive the re-order business on all customers in season.
• Together with WHS activation ensure execution of key campaigns and concepts for identified doors.
• To develop/update Field Account Fact Books and Field Strategic Account Plans according to the customer portfolio mapping strategies
• To attend and / or execute showroom days.
• Support in the creation of local market packages and assortments on CLICK, showcasing key products/ concepts across all channels.
•Support on the content creation of regular newsletters to CLICK customers to promote usage of the platform and drive sales.
• To ensure continuous monitoring of sell out and cost effective orderbook conversion
• To land brand concepts in key doors and ensure best representation of the adidas brand
• To ensure procuct allocation is respected
- to measure progress on own KPIs
- to monitor all relevant reports
- to monitor and report on customers and competitors’ activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- to provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance
- to ensure customer compliance with agreements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Medium degree of commercial and business acumen
• Strong operational skills.
• Results oriented
• Strong Team Player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
• Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Functional: > 2 years in sales, ideally with wholesale focus
• Proven track record in commercial achievements
• Preferable experience in sporting goods / fashion industry
• Fashion category/industry knowledge
•Industry: Ideally in Sporting goods, apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
This is a temporaty position covering a parental leave until the latest September 2021.
Last day for submitting your application is the 25th of September. Interviews will be held ongoingly. We look forward to your application!