Req. ID: 226948
CVD Process & Equipment Senior Engineer
- Meet and work with Process Integration, Production, and other process areas.
- Send out periodic reports on process metrics. Submit SWRs and ECNs to evaluate and implement process changes. Review submitted ECNs.
- Review QDR trends and react accordingly. Partner with production and shift engineering to determine and implement corrective actions for excursions.
- Follow up on all process related SWRs.
- Setting up contamination, defect, and performance qualification procedures and frequency
- Characterizing the process response to parameters
- Defining the process margin with respect to upstream and downstream steps
- Qualifying conversions and new processes
- Improving the process cost of ownership, throughput, and performance;
- Reducing scrap and excursions
- Experience with PECVD/SACVD TEOS- and silane-based dielectric deposition on 300mm AMAT Producer Platform
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant semiconductor industry experience in high volume 300mm manufacturing.
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people in different areas of process integration, process development, and pilot production to effectively accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- The ability to plan and execute effective, well-designed experiments and write clear, concise reports documenting the results.
- The ability to suggest process alternatives and evaluate different options that may provide improved film properties and higher process margins.
- An understanding of the interactions between process and hardware and be able to leverage this knowledge.
- An understanding of various types of physical film analysis techniques such as SIMS, XPS, EDS, SEM, TEM.
- An understanding of various thin film electrical evaluation methods and techniques such as leakage, impedance, capacitance
- The ability to evaluate and make insightful inferences from large amounts of various types of data, such as physical & electrical analysis.
- The ability to interact and collaborate with integration engineers to develop robust film and related module as well as deploy the process
- The ability to be a self-motivated team player
- A high degree of motivation, goal orientation and possess the ability to aggressively focus on solving problems both as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be effective
- Demonstrated to be dependable and willing to take responsibility for the development of a process and tool.
Working Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||