Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography, and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their careers. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
ATTENTION ALL CANDIDATES: Please set your Candidate Visibility to “Any recruiter in my country/region of residence” to ensure local recruiters can access your application.
Application Follow Up: Applications status can be reviewed in person each Wednesday from 3pm – 5pm at AGCO Corporation, 420 W Lincoln Blvd, Hesston, KS
What You Will Do:
- Set up, operate, and tend variety of metal working machines (including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, CNC / numerically controlled and computer controlled equipment) to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, brake, notch, bend, straighten, forge, stamp, etc. metal material making single, multiple or successive passes in accordance to standards and requirements.
- Read work orders, blueprints, production documents and/or other information to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, dimensions and tolerances and load workpieces, material, and/or solutions into machines.
- Install, align, set and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, and/or other fixtures in rams, beds of machines, etc. using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, hand tools, etc.
- Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using tools: micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, rulers, etc.
- Test, adjust, etc. machine speeds and actions, according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools.
- Position, align, and secure workpieces against fixtures, stops on machine beds, on dies, etc. in order to produce parts, materials when making single, multiple or successive passes and meeting requirements.
- Lift parts, materials, etc. of varying weights onto and out of work area(s).
What We Offer:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT– Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future