Req ID: 104337
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a F&A OPERATIONS PROCESSING SENIOR REP to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
In this Role you will be Responsible For
- Perform unwrapping of the share holder details or the entities involved in the company
- Conduct investigations, collect data, compile documentation and evidence, maintain accurate and detailed notes, Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting to clients
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Identify and resolve both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to Team Leader/Line Manager/Unit Head
- Observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of their responsibilities
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems:
- Fact finding
- Information search and gathering
- Verifying data
- Recognizes when there is insufficient information and brings problems to the attention of TL/Manager.
- Monitors and tracks resolution of issues.
Requirements for this role include:
- 0-18 months of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of the KYC/CDD domain
- Ability to understand moderately complex transactions
- Ability to understand and interpret source documents
Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
Ability to make decisions.
Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.