ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
The Human Resources team develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
We seek a creative and energetic Recruiting Specialist to join our team. Recruiters have responsibility for hiring talent across India through creative sourcing, coordinating the resume review and interview process and working collaboratively across offices with hiring managers and recruiters.
- Source, pre-screen and attract/close candidates for global executive (partner/principal level) hiring opportunities;
- Manage requisitions for experienced hiring;
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to plan and execute sourcing strategy, design interview process (if necessary) and consult on recruiting process;
- Provide consultative talent acquisition guidance to senior leadership and ensure alignment to key company goals/initiatives;
- Build network of potential candidates through continuous market research and on-going relationship building;
- Collect and report activity and results to key stakeholders and peers;
- Manage interview scheduling and logistics, including candidate evaluations;
- Collect feedback from internal stake holders and new hires for process improvement;
- Lead team knowledge-sharing and skill-building activities;
- Design and implement new and creative ideas around talent acquisition, candidate experience, interview process and recruiting automation;
- Utilize social media and industry forums to attract new talent;
- Coach and mentor junior members of the recruiting team;
- Support other recruiting projects and initiatives.
- BS/BA degree with strong record of academic achievement required, advanced degree preferred;
- 8+ years of relevant recruiting experience required (professional services experience strongly preferred);
- Ability to communicate and establish relationships with all levels of management and employees;
- A team player with excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment;
- Proven collaborative skills with the ability to provide value added consultative service;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Willing to travel across various locations.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.