Req. ID: 226021
• Support, repair and upgrade production equipment
• Perform PM (Preventive Maintenance) and Change Over on production equipment effectively and efficiently
• Assist Supervisors/Engineers in making quality and reliability improvements
• Troubleshoot and analyze machine failure mechanism or frequency
• Minimize equipment downtime through preventive maintenance / fixes
• Monitor and improve on repair cycle time through continuous improvement effort
• Involved in Empowerment & Autonomous Maintenance Team activities
• Diploma in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
• Interest/Experience in semiconductor and testing environment
• 3-5 years related-experience desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Taichung || Taichung City (TW-TXG) || Taiwan (TW) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-EH1 || Tier 3 ||