Job Req ID: 567821
Position Number: 00139370
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Shift Details: Various
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Environmental Services
Location: Atrium Health Union
Location Details: Union
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
Provides cleaning service in the facility to meet department quality standards.
- Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows a 7-Step cleaning process and the remaking of beds after disinfecting during discharge cleaning.
- Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows maintenance schedule for floors and carpets.
- Cleans fixtures, furnishings, walls, woodwork, floors, stairwells, interior windows, elevators/tracks, and exteriors of equipment.
- Empties trash, wipes and relines containers, operating compactor if necessary.
- Replenishes all disposable items such as soap, toilet paper, paper towels.
- Moves and resets furnishings to original locations following completion of job.
- Performs all methods of floor care in duties, including dust mopping, wet mopping, stripping, refinishing, spot cleaning, burnishing and extraction, using specified equipment.
Requires continuous walking, bending, stooping, lifting up to 50-pounds; also pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing ladders that is generally inside. Contact with water and cleaning solution, potentially contaminated waste, including sharps and other bio-hazardous waste. Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Ability to follow oral and written instructions and complete written forms required; related experience preferred. On the job training will be provided.
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer