Engineering Professional – Avionics-MON17311
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Be responsible, as an Avionics Systems Integrator, to perform various tasks related to the development, qualification, certification and in-service support of Avionics systems on Challenger aircrafts;
– Be responsible for supporting investigation for in service and manufacturing issues and performing root cause analysis of Avionics systems;
– Participate in the Avionics Systems architecture design to meet Aircraft Design Requirements and Objectives;
– Support the Bombardier Flight Test Center in development and certification tests; witnessing of tests may be required;
– Support the Final Assembly Line and In Service Aircraft for any development issues;
– Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the Avionics System Suppliers;
– Work with other functions & disciplines of the Challenger program to provide required information and also to collect required data to allow the Avionics design, development & certification effort to progress;
– Support other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office and Product Planning;
– Participate in meetings and design reviews with Avionics System Suppliers and certification authorities;
– Be able to travel is a must.
As our ideal candidate,
– You hold a University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
– You have at least five (5) years of relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of Avionics systems;
– You have a good knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of Avionics systems on aircraft;
– You have a good knowledge of RTCA documents DO-178 and DO-160;
– You are familiar with part FAR25/525 certification process and with the ARP4754 standard;
– You have an experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities;
– You are proficient with the use of Microsoft Office software tools to produce presentation and reports.
– You have the ability to work well in a team environment;
– You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.08.2020, 12:43:59 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing