Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Leads initiatives for the daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
Your Responsibilities Include:
- May execute the following resposibilities:
- Works cooperatively with R&D, Process Development, Quality, Production, Regulatory, Equipment Engineering, Supply Chain, and Marketing on complex projects to ensure project success.
- Consistently generates innovative and unique solutions to meet department goals.
- Successfully completes complex engineering work and contributes to new product development teams and product support, typically including the following activities: technology development, test of materials or products, preparation of specifications, Six Sigma, process study, process improvements, and report preparation.
- Selects process improvement techniques to solve complex problems and make sound equipment and process recommendations.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from complex test results.
- Designs and prepares complex reports and communicates results to the technical community.
- Designs and coordinates complex engineering tests and experiments.
- Coordinates, manages, and documents project goals and progress and recommends appropriate revisions.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products, or equipment.
- Completes and manages complex Capital Equipment Request Authorizations (CERA’s).
- Leads cross-functional project teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- Licenciature degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronic, Biomedical, Chemistry, Industrial Electrical, Industrial Mantenance.
- English Level required: B2+: 80-89%.
- Desired knowledge:Transfer Process, Minitab, Hands & Statistics, Validation Process, Tools (Statistics, Technical Manuals, Kaizen, Six Sigma).
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 468507