Please note applicants must have legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Within the Pacific eCommerce team based in Melbourne, the Senior Specialist, Site Operations (Partner Program) – eCommerce will play a key role in evolving the adidas & Reebok on-site experience and managing the rollout and day-to-day operations for key eCommerce partnerships across both brands.
This role will provide input and support to shape and drive the partner program strategy, while also supporting the Manage, eCommerce Capability in growing conversion and acquisition through individual strategic partners. This candidate will also be instrumental in driving on-site enhancements through functional tools. The Senior Specialist, Site Operations will liaise with global and local teams internally and externally to ensure the smooth integration and daily operations of this function within Australia and New Zealand.
Working in a cross-functional environment, the Senior Specialist, Site Operations (Partner Program) will also be responsible for driving overall UX/CX initiatives and best-practices across the entire consumer journey to ensure optimization and implementation of eCommerce best practices within adidas Pacific.
- Master Data
- Process Improvements
- External Relationships – e.g. Partners / middleware providers
- Internal Relationships – e.g. 3PL / CS / Business Solutions / Wholesale / Global IT
adidas eCom Operations:
- On-site updates, e.g.:
- Product related maintenance (e.g. dates, prices, sizes, tagging)
- On-site merchandising
- Order management
- User Experience optimization:
- Proactively finding and overseeing UX/CX improvements
- Product & on-site related issue management, driven by consumer inquiries and ad-hoc requests internally
- Reporting on KPI’s and results of, or opportunities for, new features & functionality
- Work with Consumer Service team to manage the service experience for our partners
- Supporting eCommerce Operations Manager
- Product related issue management
- Technical/performance related issue management
- Other duties as required
- Day-to-day operations & communications with external partners to meet KPI’s and customer acquisition goals e.g. definition of the partner marketing calendar, optimization of campaigns
- Identification and execution of new opportunities with major eCom partners
- Work cross-functionally to create synergies across promotional events or product launches
- Testing, reporting & analysis to drive improvements
- Execution of B2B initiatives
- Invoice management
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A high degree of computer competency; in particular the ability to work across numerous systems & tools
- Experience with CMS/WMS/OMS platforms; a fundamental understanding of systems architecture commonly used in ecommerce operations
- Ability to effectively manage 3rd party partners & agencies
- An understanding of business levers which impact ecommerce commercial success, conversion rate, traffic, average order value and how to positively impact each of these
- Experience with major analytics platforms (Google analytics, Omniture)
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of best in class consumer/user experience in the digital landscape; a continually evolving perspective on the optimal consumer journey.
- High attention to detail; strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a highly flexible and fast-paced environment; exemplary multi-tasking and time management skills are a necessity.
- Advanced Excel skills and high proficiency in spreadsheet analyses
- An excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- College or University degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a major eCommerce or digital organization
- 2+ years experience working on eCommerce projects, partnerships or marketplace relationships
- Working knowledge of the retail and / or sports industry an asset
What’s on offer?
A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for this role.
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to agencies: adidas Pacific does not accept any unsolicited calls or resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the adidas careers portal, nor to any adidas personnel. adidas will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.