At Hasbro, we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of Community, Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
Our North American Sales Team is seeking an eComm Account Manager to support our business with Amazon!
Do you have a passion for account management and a drive to achieve and exceed business objectives? In this role, you will develop and expand Hasbro’s business within designated categories within the Amazon Retail Platform and contribute to the business plan, providing input such as relevant market information, sales and marketing strategies, vision and goals!
A Day in the Life of an Account Manager:
- Responsible for accurate forecasting, product flow, business planning, seasonality and trending analysis and cost of business budget management.
- Together with the Account Leader perform business planning and actions to meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Communicate company initiatives, sales campaigns and promotions to ensure sales and brand objectives are achieved.
- Continuously review sales and trade marketing performance and customer satisfaction to ensure achievement of performance objectives.
- Identify business opportunities for program expansion, as well as providing account with unique and profitable product offerings.
- Proactively identify and manage customer’s current and future requirements.
- Attend periodic marketing and sales reviews in preparation for customer presentations with respect to new product line and availability.
- Plan and conduct business review meetings with customer to ensure customer is kept current on product line, features, and brand strategy.
- Collaboratively develop sales promotions and exclusive product lines with cross-functional teams (Customer Strategy and Marketing, Customer Business Management, Trade Marketing, Customer Service, etc.).
- Keep current on customer/competitor situations and generate plan to ensure market segment share objectives are achieved.
What You Will bring:
- BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of experience in sales, or relevant roles, and a demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Previous experience in online or ecommerce operations required
- Successful track record in using sales analytics and consumer insights to drive account strategy
- Excellent negotiation, planning and organization skills
- Strong relationship building skills, couples with excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time and achieve results under strict deadlines
- Advanced analytical / Excel / PC skills
- Some travel required
Why You'll Love Working With Us:
- Opportunity to work for an iconic global brand behind some of the world’s most beloved play and entertainment experiences
- We offer generous discounts on many of our awesome products
- We value work/life balance as much as you do – our flexible work options include half day Fridays all year round. Yeah, you read that right! We also shut down every year between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day to allow for coveted family time.
- We want to make the world a better place for kids and their families and we walk the talk when it comes to Corporate Social Responsibility – we offer 4 hours of paid volunteer time each month for every employee and host an annual Global Day of Joy where all employees come together to support various philanthropic initiatives. And with programs like toy recycling and our commitment to eliminate single use plastics from all of our packaging, we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint.
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.