Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within the assigned key account, while respecting the image of the adidas Group brand.
Lead as the digital expert of your respective account, adapting our digital approach to win the consumer online across your account’s digital touchpoints.
- To represent the brand externally as an ambassador and internally towards all functions and vice versa and manage all interfaces.
- Build deep expertise and understanding of the assigned account, educating internally on both business process and consumer dynamics.
- Understanding of how to curate a defence vs. attack strategy to maximise the return on our advertising spend (ROAS), specifically on multi-brand and multi product ecommerce.
- Responsible for driving digital sell-through across all country URLs of your account’s digital webshop(s) and apps
- Working with the Cluster & European DPC teams, develop and negotiate a Digital Joint Business Plan (JBP) and ensure formalization by Account Marketing Plans
- Together with Market DPC Partner Development, prioritize key digital acceleration initiatives to achieve JBP targets
- Lead Digital Shelf optimization initiatives based on solutions developed by DPC in close collaboration with the account’s digital team
- In partnership with Market DPC Analytics, measure key performance metrics and quantify commercial impact based on enhancements and facilitate the forecasting of online sales & growth ambitions across your account
- To ensure continuous monitoring of sell out and order book as well as cost effective and reliable delivery for the account
- To negotiate and enforce adidas Group trade terms
- To set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all reports
- To develop the functional and core skill of direct reports through regular 1-2-1’s coaching and mentoring
- Complete all HR processes relating to people management including PEP’s holidays, absences disciplinaries and recruitment
- To measure progress on own KPIs
- Monitor and report on competitor and account activity
- Accurate forecasting of account activity
- Ensure Customer compliance with adidas Group contracts and terms
- Market share within Key Account
- Budget Compliance
- % sales increase hit
- Account satisfaction and contractual agreements followed
- DSO of assigned accounts
- Net Sales
- Standard Margin
- OB Conversion
- SWB & MWB
- Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Supply chain and distribution teams and Customer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in managing teams in a multi-faceted complex organisation
- Experience in E-Commerce (ideally site management and consumer journey analysis, SEO or SEM)
- Understanding of how to accelerate and optimize our brand performance within the retailer’s platform.
- Experience in optimising assortment for SEO, both on and off site.
- Experience and exposure to ecommerce UX and site optimisations, improving visibility and sales.
- Previous experience of successfully working within the Sporting goods or Fashion Industries at a similar or senior level
- Budget Management
- Team mentoring and coaching experience
- Ability to convince and motivate people on different seniority levels and communicate change
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent
- Excellent English
- Experience in E-Commerce – Both in-house marketplace and brand exposure to marketplace is essential.
- Experience working with pan-country teams and accounts & understanding how to tailor our brand approach to each locale
- Sportswear industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of local E-Commerce landscape.
- Ideally relevant experience with online search (e.g. SEA/SEO, On-Site search etc.) and basic understanding of the E-Commerce search mechanisms
- Quantitative mindset, proficient in MS Excel, Ideally already first experience with web-analytics tools and proven qualities in data manipulation and analysis