PUPROSE OF THE ROLE
We are currently looking for an experienced Platform Engineering leader to join our adidas Tech HUB in India. As a member of our Core Integration team you will use your experience to improve and extend capabilities of our Core Integration landscape serving key business processes.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- You will allocate the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency for team of 5 people
- You will continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of IT systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes to meet business needs.
- You will provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objectives
- You will help with your team to design, code, verify, test and document complex integration scenarios.
- You will decide best fit development toolset (from given standards) & methodology for projects and initiatives.
- You will apply agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- You will participate in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- You will implement stakeholder engagement/communications plans.
- You will address project issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- You will work towards common targets to provide Integration platform solutions towards product teams.
WHAT WE AR LOOKING FOR
- Computer Science, Math, or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
- At least 10 -year experience in IT
- 7 years of experience in relevant area
- Strong (5 -7 year’s) experience in software defines infrastructure ideally with focus on Integartion
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Solid Integration Development experience in following tech stack:
- Experience with TIBCO Integration stack (incl. Business Works 5 & 6, EMS, Container Ed, Adapters such as SAP, DB & File) is a must have
- Further good knowledge of IIB (IBM Integration Bus) Kafka stack (incl. Kafka Streams & Kafka Connect), SAP NetWeaver PI 7.X, Informatica PowerCenter 9.x, Liaison B2B, Kubernetes, Jenkins CICD and BitBucket
- Experience in development tools like JIRA and/or Confluence
- Up to date with technology trends especially in application integration & Cloud
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER
You will join us as a full team member enriching our IT team and capabilities to even better push forward with more projects to make adidas a better place. Together and individually we will use, contribute and release open source. You will be working in a flexible and family friendly environment and culture. We have options for cab service, food, nice and modern office, and other benefits that you’ll love
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/