Purpose: As the Director Finance for the International Trading AG organization, you will be responsible to maintain and constantly improve the financial infrastructure of the adidas International Trading AG (“TradeCo”) and reflect the set-up as well as any changes on trading models in SAP. And ensure proper governance on its Financials.
- Design financial set-up for markets under TradeCo. Ensure structures are in line with legal and tax requirements. Advice local finance teams accordingly.
- Act as financial advisor for the various business functions of TradeCo.
- Execute bill back procedures in cooperation with Group Taxes and Group Accounting. Provide advice to these parties with regards to the logistic cost infrastructure.
- Be active partner and adviser for TradeCo rollouts and TradeCo model changes with regards to all of the above responsibilities. Coordinate rollout tasks with market COOs/CFOs, local finance teams, Group Taxes. Group Treasury, HQ Finance and Financial Shared Service Center as required.
- Statutory and Tax accounting: Closely align with GBS to ensure correct set of financial statements, and finalize statutory and tax closing together with Auditors and Tax advisors
- TradeCo Management team (MD, Corporate Functions, Head of Planning, Transport, Logistics, and Customs)
- Supply Chain Finance Team
- Finance function of TradeCo distributors
- Corporate Tax (Head of International Taxes)
- Corporate Treasury
- HQ Finance: Corporate Accounting/Reporting
- Global Business Services Center
- Financial and Tax Auditors (KPMG)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years leadership experience
- Service-minded and consumer/customer oriented in decision taking-process.
- Outstanding communication skills and personal presence, with proven ability to interact, influence and convince at senior management level
- Ability to mediate and bring different stakeholders with different objectives to agree on a consensus and drive decision making
- Proficient knowledge of international GAAP (IFRS) and Controlling methods
- Experienced in utilizing corporate accounting and reporting systems (preferably SAP FI/CO, COPA, Bl Finance (GRAPE))
- Basic understanding of international transfer price rules and logistic processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Fluent in English and German
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate/Master Business Administration; MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience in Corporate Finance of a multinational group