TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
- Responsible for department’s financial data and statistics
- Monitoring of unit expenditures
- Develop and recommend department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
- Coordinate housekeeping activities with other departments
- Actively communicate with administration and other hospital departments
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for departmental operations
- Four year college degree and equal related experience required
- Two to four years plus of housekeeping management experience at a large hospital account required
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- General business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High Customer Service and quality attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Public speaking skills
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 357768