Director, Enterprise Security
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It is a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The Enterprise Security Director reports to the Chief Information Security Officer and will lead an enterprise security team that provides core cybersecurity functions to the entire organization. The Enterprise Security Director is a highly integrated role that will develop relationships globally across the enterprise to influence and achieve cybersecurity goals through organizational change. Using best practices, you will lead an enterprise program, consisting of policies and governance, an industry-leading security operations and engineering team, manage incident response, and provide guidance and leadership in the areas of risk and compliance. You will be responsible for key metrics of risk and performance across all domains. This role will enjoy a varied daily agenda that prioritizes data-driven strategic and tactical decisions.
What you will do:
- Own and execute a complete portfolio of cybersecurity related programs and tasks that demonstrably improve the maturity of AGCO’s cybersecurity posture.
- Lead managers and their subsequent teams to appropriately execute the operations, engineering, incident response, business continuity, and risk functions including security operations functions to continuously monitor and respond to incidents throughout the lifecycle, including supporting forensics investigations;
- Direct security engineering teams to review, design, and test infrastructure and applications.
- Deliver business continuity and disaster recovery efforts focused on continuity of operations best practices.
- Manage the risk management program appropriate for all domains related to Cybersecurity, meeting the needs of various standards (i.e. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 21434, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Develop a robust cyber threat intelligence (CTI) capability to inform all areas of the enterprise of emerging and applicable threats, including threat modelling and risk activities.
- Lead a metrics program to support measurement of key-risk-indicators (KRIs) and key-performance-indicators (KPIs) that relate to Cybersecurity.
- Evangelize cybersecurity throughout the enterprise and acting as an organizational change agent.
- Engage and participate in appropriate external communities to stay informed on the latest cybersecurity threats, trends, and practices.
- Serve as a leading voice at AGCO for cybersecurity and resilience and supporting other cybersecurity functions, including OT, Product, Physical, and Personnel Security.
- Manage complex deliverables that span teams, following SAFe Agile principles.
- Function as CISO when needed.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent certifications and experience in security
- 10-15 years business experience and 10 years of relevant security experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, specifically SAFe and Scrum.
- Experience developing and executing risk management practices.
- Relevant industry certification, such as any of the following: CISSP, CCSK, etc.
- Familiarity within a large enterprise or critical infrastructure environment.
- Strong familiarity with agriculture and the unique industry needs and emerging regulatory climate.
A plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of AGCO’s products and business culture
- Up to 40% travel may be required.
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s eight billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we are clear on where we want to go as a business, and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.