Nielsen Global Media exists to count everyone. Diversity & Inclusion is essential to our products, people, and promise to the market. Our organization pursues the bigger, bolder outcomes. We are committed to hiring, retaining, and promoting associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, talents, and skills. Our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts are aligned to our D&I strategy and efforts.
The Director, Diversity & Inclusion Programs & Practices directly contributes to accelerating D&I progress and achieving goals.
- Independently developing and managing leadership development, education, and other D&I programs.
- End-to-end owner of Diverse Leadership Network, ongoing D&I foundational education, and other associate-facing D&I programs.
- Maximizing great ideas into D&I initiatives.
- Navigating and embedding D&I across Nielsen Media.
- Advising and guiding as a D&I consultant.
- Using data to make improvements.
- Using strong judgment on sensitive issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6-8 years of related work experience.
- Familiarity creating and delivering training is a plus.
- Familiarity with human resources and plus.
- Requires a demonstrated commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion with tangible outcomes as a qualifications.
- Client-facing experience.
- Demonstrated experience creating internal programs from beginning to end.
- Strong ability to analyze data to make decisions and inform recommendations.
- Effective communication skills with peers and with senior-level stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Nielsen is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content – video, audio, and text – is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.