Join us for a Spring internship! Our downtown Green Bay headquarters is full of dynamic and fun people who want to share their knowledge!
As an intern at Imperial, we’ll help you design an experience that meets your learning objectives while helping you explore how the areas of our business relate and interact. You’ll enjoy a variety of day-to-day work assignments, cross-functional meetings, exposure to executive leadership, and soft skill development.
Imperial Supplies is a growing distributor of fleet maintenance products. We’ve been based in Green Bay since 1958 and have a strong history of double-digit annual growth!
- Paid internship beginning Spring 2021, opportunity to continue into Summer 2021 with strong performance
- Duration of 12 weeks, up to 20 hours per week depending on student interest and availability
- Willing to provide supporting documentation for students seeking school credit
Potential learning outcomes:
- Learning to conduct customer interviews and surveys
- Provide actionable insights to business
- How to create and monitor dashboards in Google Analytics
- Understand the complexity of B2B eCommerce websites
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Design across multiple channels (web/mobile/platforms)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Help with the compilation of Month-end and other reporting
- Complete User Experience documentation (Wireframing / Prototyping / Journey Mapping)
- Assist in gathering and defining requirements for developers
- Support QA testing for new website releases
- Complete & organize necessary competitive/market research
- Assist with troubleshooting website experiences
- Prepare and pull data from internal systems and Google Analytics as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Recent graduate or active enrollment in a 2- or 4-year accredited college in a relevant course of study
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively, independently and build relationships with others
- Good organization and planning skills
- Comfortable with learning new applications and software
- Basic understanding of user experience and web/mobile app design.
- Class work / basic knowledge in statistical modeling; comprehension in Google Analytics is preferred.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.