A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Compass Digital Labs is the leading digital and innovation company within Compass Group North America creating cutting-edge digital experiences for our many clients. We are a diverse team of inventive problem solvers focused on creating new solutions rooted in the user’s actual needs. We design products and services to create experiences that improve the lives of our clients and users. Solving complex problems is not work, it’s fun and we are all here to dream up the most engaging solutions in the world, with the smartest people we know. Compass Group is the leading foodservice management and support services company with $17 billion in revenue in 2017. In 2018, Compass Group was named one of the Best Employers for Diversity, and in 2016 Fortune Magazine listed it as one of their 50 Companies Changing the World for their measurable social impact and innovation within Foodservice.
Compass Digital Labs, has a Great Opportunity for full time role in its US office in Charlotte, NC for a Digital Security and Compliance Advisor. This position in our Digital Services Organization will be responsible for overseeing all application related security and compliance related activities within the retail FoH and network domain. This role will work closely with our Cybersecurity, Treasury, network engineering, delivery and operations teams to ensure that that all retail and mobile applications comply with Compass’ policies and standards and successfully pass the scrutiny of both internal and external security assessments.
- Monitor networks for PCI compliance, report instances where sites may be out of compliance, and execute remediation and response mechanisms to any security incidences and audits.
- Work closely with cybersecurity, and delivery teams to assure security controls are implemented successfully, monitored, and in accordance with current security policies
- Work close with various internal in-unit support teams as well as 3rd party vendors, and technicians to install business-class internet services and provide technical support to resolve a variety of network issues within operations
- Provide excellent customer service to our in-unit managers and customers both internal and external
- Coordinate security and compliance related audit activities
- Support enhancement efforts regarding the security posture within the retail FoH organization: Understanding existing operational processes and controls currently in place and recommend and implement improvements. Refine and enhance organizational initiatives to support successful security/compliance objectives. Assist with linking policy, standard operating procedures (SOPs), controls, monitoring and reporting with the goal of improving compliance and security with the Digital organization.
- Work in collaboration with Partner Technology and Cybersecurity teams in the execution of self-assessments, risk assessments and client requested compliance audits as needed.
- Advise IT and operational teams on the status of security findings and remediation efforts, technology risks and compliance issues based on assessment results and best practices in alignment with Group policies
- 3+ years’ experience with remote problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution of software and hardware configuration problems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- 3+ years of networking experience, with extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS,
- Must have a working knowledge of PCI-DSS standards and design considerations for network connectivity in a retail environment
- Broad security knowledge across common industry security standards (e.g., ISO, SOC2, PCI, HIPPA, SOX, SSAE16, and others).
- Record of delivery of IT process improvement projects with technology process focus
- 2+ years’ experience performing technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, as well as auditing IT processes.
- Experience in IT program or project management, IT auditing, and/or control framework development and implementation is also a plus. Have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
- Perform planning/scoping and liaising with auditors on PCI-DSS, SOC2, and external consumer/partner audits.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working rapport with users, vendors and network engineering staff in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel with ability to create, review, design detailed network diagrams as needed
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Track record and uncompromising commitment to providing excellent customer service and value to our business at all touchpoints
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 325623