About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
United States – Office Location (V-CONNECTED Optional)
We are seeking a passionate and talented individual for a unique role in analysing diverse data streams, processes and systems that can be integrated through our new leading innovative cloud technology called iTwin Services. As an Engineering Digital Integrator, you will play an important role in working and educating our accounts to help them move toward their ever-evolving desired outcomes to achieve their success criteria for utilization of our cloud open source technology platform for Digital Twins built on Microsoft Azure. If you are driven and want to be part of the cutting-edge technology that is the future for our world of Infrastructure, you will be empowered and highly rewarded within this role. The role is ideally suited to an adaptive thinker who can naturally bring innovative thinking to deliver value to iTwin users.
Leveraging your practical project delivery knowledge, project management, business acumen, relationship management and broad understanding of delivering BIM based projects, will further position yourself as the Engineering Digital Integrator to our users to help them win in their business, provide added value to their projects or assets while maximizing their return on investment in Bentley solutions. Our Engineers work in a collaborative environment partnership with product management, solution specialists, solution development, marketing and the sales team.
A thorough understanding of Digital Twins is a pre-requisite
- Analysing, sanitizing and dissecting data to initially create federated design models and non-graphical data from various sources or systems that our users can understand so they can become self-sufficient in their processes for data alignment, integration, visualization, validation and apply analytics for iTwin Services for Digital Twins.
- Technically support and collaborate with marketing, sales and Channel Partner teams with benefit oriented, feature specific demonstrations and collateral that promote Bentley iTwin Services for data federation, integration and analysis.
- Assist in composing technical information for proposals, tender requests and benchmarks.
- Performs software product training activities, project assessments, reviews and audits.
- If needed, assisting technical support and/or professional services.
- Works collaboratively with product development groups to continually improve the quality of the product based on user input and 360 feedback.
- Engage with account stakeholders to ensure capturing business outcomes and whereby iTwin Services will add value.
- Continuously measure results and advise the account towards improving adoption.
- Manage the delivery of the engineering data integration to ensure success.
- Provides support to Success Managers, Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- Communicates with the user to schedule dates and locations of delivery.
- Acquires and manages resources for the deliverables on the implementation of the deliverables
- Attends weekly/ monthly status meetings.
- Engage with user project teams either remotely or on site, with overseas travel being a requirement.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Proven background in Engineering; single or multi-disciplined, but specific focus on Project delivery and Project Controls.
- Passion with the will to succeed and rise to challenges to fulfil the company’s vision and goals for adoption of our new cloud technology, iTwin Services.
- 2-5 years industry experience in consulting, understanding diverse data and design with a deep understanding of BS1192 / ISO 19650 workflows and requirements.
- Willing to travel across the country & region is a MUST –12 trips minimum throughout region per year.
- 2-5 years software experience in data solutions/design tools.
- 2-5 years in project management and methodologies.
- A creative problem solver with an attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and effectively demonstrate Bentley cloud technologies
- Advanced degree in a technical field, or relevant industry experience
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgement.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- An environment of continuous learning.
- A fun, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
- Social and team building events.
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake. www.bentley.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.