Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
The Privacy Compliance Specialist (North America) position is responsible for supporting the AGCO data privacy program for North America, and ensuring this is aligned with the AGCO Global privacy program as much as possible. This role will be part of the Global Compliance Team and will report into the Director, Global Compliance, but will also be required to work closely with the NA Legal Team on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities for this position include ongoing day-to-day privacy compliance activities such as advising the business on NA privacy aspects of new projects, updating privacy policies from a NA perspective, reviewing data processing agreements and assisting with both the data breach and data subject rights processes.
- Act as a point of contact for all NA privacy queries including those from OneDigital, and ensure position is aligned with the Global Compliance team where required.
- Supporting the CLM process, by assessing whether a DPA is required for NA contracts and then reviewing the same, supporting the business to complete other documentation required from a privacy perspective.
- Provide support to global compliance initiatives from a NA perspective, such as policy updates/implementation and new system/process implementation, supporting the Global Data Privacy mailbox as well as supporting with training initiatives. In addition, working to increase awareness of global privacy initiatives.
- Reviewing upcoming NA privacy laws, and remaining abreast of developments in privacy related technology fields (e.g. AI).
- Assessing and analyzing NA data incidents, supporting the resolution of such incidents, and reporting to statutory authorities within mandatory timeframes when required.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Finance, or Legal with 2+ years of digital compliance work experience
- High School Diploma or GED with 5+ years of digital compliance work experience
- Data Protection qualifications such as IAPP certifications
- Working knowledge of CCPA and CPRA
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
You will work remote with the possibility to come to our Duluth site on purpose to team up with your wonderful AGCO colleagues. Duluth is located in Georgia with a 30 minutes driving distance from Atlanta.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.