Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The Manager Digital Marketing is responsible for executing the overall digital strategy of the BU in connection with brand management function and Digital Brand commerce functions and delivering innovative and leading execution in digital touch points.
- Execute the overall digital strategy within the business unit, including which tools, activities and execution will deliver the best return.
- Monitor that the digital initiatives are flawlessly executed.
- Coordinate agencies on the creation and development of digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution and seamless connection plans:
- Digital Brand Commerce, IT, Media, PR, Social, Consumer Engagement, Retail, Future etc.
- Research and coordinate external resources and partners to service the global strategy.
- Process and suggest priorities in order to get the best return from the allocated budget.
- Involve digital analytics to monitor success of digital campaigns and shape future strategies.
- Utilize internal resources (digital analytics and research) to deliver consumer insights which inform the business unit global strategy.
- Continuously investigate emerging technologies and platforms with the aim of finding new ways to engage with the target audience
Limited Representational Authority (i.A.)
Brand adidas: Brand Management
Brand adidas: other BUs Brand Marketing
adidas Digital Brand Commerce
adidas Local Markets
adidas Finance / Controlling
External partners and key accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
- Experience in marketing digital campaign development and execution.
- Deep understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and experience in project management.
- Experience with digital production process and technical nature of developing digital marketing initiatives.
- Ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
- Working knowledge of:
- Office software,
- Analytics systems,
- Standard CMS platforms
- Digital channels (social, owned and emerging technologies).
- Understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
- Good presentation and organizational skills.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- 4+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.