Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges, at AGCO we are proud to be working towards a solution, come and join us as our new Digital Business Development Manager, Aftersales Product Configurators and make your contribution.
About your new role:
As our new Digital Business Development Specialist, Aftersales Product Configurator, you will be responsible for the market introduction, adoption, and continuous development of the new Aftersales Product Configurator. You will be the central point of contact and subject matter expert for our sales and marketing teams and will drive the systematic adoption with dealer network and continuous further developments.
Your solid experience with digital tools, sales processes and ideally dealer facing work and help lead the charge in innovating digital sales tools for the next generation of customers and aim for best-in-class solution with strong customer value focus.
You will be responsible for the central management of all activities related to market release and the market adoption of the New Aftersales Product Configurator to AGCO´s Dealer Network in the APA Region:
- Act as a Regional Business Owner and Subject Matter Expert for the Aftersales Configurator and the related Products.
- Planning and coordination of pilot and roll-out plans in close cooperation with the regional sales and marketing organization, the Global CPQ Team and relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide rollout communications within Aftersales and design additional program related communications and initiate them as required.
- Gather and prioritize feedback based on internal and external user request and identify improvements to enhance the user experience.
- Organize business review sessions and Dealer Panels to collect user feedback in a systematic way.
- Establish an adoption framework to support the tool adoption in close cooperation with the National Sales Managers and the Area Commercial Managers.
- Monitor the adoption KPI´s, further Develop existing dashboards and propose actions in close alignment with the regional Aftersales Stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the resolution of digital incidents to ensure tool stability and optimal dealer support.
- Collaboration on strategic topics and projects for future digital aftersales developments.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally Degree and comparable subject-related training with relevant professional experience.
- Min 3 years’ experience in dealing with complex digital aftersales initiatives.
- Understanding / insight into the agricultural machinery industry including the structures of the dealer network.
- Demonstrable expertise in Customer-/ Dealer-facing Product Configuration Solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge and acumen of IT Technology fundamentals and solutions.
- Experience in Configit, ARAS Innovator and SAP Hybris are a plus.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis.
- Passion and great interest for digital products in aftersales as well as for digital transformation.
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles are a plus.
- Strong stake holder management and communication skills.
- Willing to travel locally and global on a regular basis.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- A company performance related annual bonus
- Going above and beyond reward and recognition bonus
- Continuous inhouse training
- A supportive workplace culture.