If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The Registered Dietitian represents the key contact with guests to assess nutritional and dietary needs, make recommendations, and work collaboratively with client representatives (especially nursing/medical staff), and with our Dining Services Director and Team Members to deliver those guests’ needs to high standards; is the leader in communicating and implementing new clinical systems and programs, both with clients and Dining Services Director, ensuring that all required statutory actions and documentation are consistently delivered; and ensures that nutritional requirements are incorporated into dining services production and operations, and provides overall planning, recommendations, documentation, and control of resident/patient nutritional needs in the facility to within requirements of company standards and policies and statutory requirements.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Evaluates resident nutritional needs and establishes individualized plan of care
- Monitors resident status and takes appropriate actions
- Works collaboratively with dining services department
- Creates and maintains documentation
- Maintains client relationships
- Updates and applies professional knowledge
- Sets and communicate objectives, communicate and reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance and addresses issues.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD) and/or have licensure/certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics, successful completion of Dietetic Internship or equivalent. Member of the American Dietetic Association.
- Must have 2 years of clinical experience in senior living skilled nursing facility, assisted living, rehabilitation, and/or acute care environment
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).