Designated Support Specialist (Support Account Manager), Enterprise Accounts
Dublin, Ireland Exton PA, United States Pune or New Delhi, India
Why User Success and Why Now?
In User Success, we have a relentless focus on creating loyal users by helping them realize business value, within all accounts and account segments. With the overall user experience transformation happening in our industry, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our users and as such, we have created a User Success Team focused on increasing adoption and satisfaction with all of our applications, ensuring our accounts and users are successfully meeting their business goals.
Designated Support Specialists manage the support relationships with Bentley’s Enterprise strategic accounts. They help to differentiate Bentley’s support offerings in assigned accounts by developing a trusted relationship that demonstrates Bentley’s commitment to them. They are responsible for ensuring the account’s support relationship runs smoothly and delivers ongoing value to the account. Within Bentley they work as part of a combined team of Designated Support Specialist, Frontline and Product Support Engineers to ensure support issues are prioritized and resolved in a timely manner. They forge strong relationships User Success, Sales, Services, Product Management and Development in support of their customer’s needs, escalating throughout the organization where that becomes necessary to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop co-operative relationship with key people within Enterprise 365 accounts to differentiate Bentley's support offerings
- Monitor customer open cases and escalate to Support teams to ensure SLAs are met and exceeded
- Act as a first point of escalation for your customer, ensuring their issues are prioritized appropriately and resolved without delay
- Setup and manage regular Service Request and operational reviews with your assigned customers
- Agree appropriate prioritization of Service Requests and set expectations with the account about SR prioritization
- Ensure an ongoing line of communication between responsible Bentley departments and teams in support of your customer’s open issues
- Escalate important issues with the relevant Support, Product Management or Development teams to ensure timely responses and resolution of high priority issues;
- Facilitate consistent and complete reporting of Service Requests (and their related defects or enhancements) on a regular basis;
- Contribute to QBR meetings with accounts, reporting upon the progress of support issues, trends and concerns;
- Play an active part of a dedicated team that advances the relationship and understanding between the account and Bentley so as to help them maximize their investment in Bentley software
- Work with Support and other teams to identify gaps in the support process that might impede and effective progress for accounts and work with managers to help close those gaps
What You Bring To The Team:
- Proven ability to work closely with customer and develop excellent working relationships
- Previous experience as TAM (Technical Account Manager, SAM (Support Account Manager) or Support Engineer/Analyst an advantage
- Great communication skills, the ability to work well with others and to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to use own initiative to identify and progress issues for your assigned accounts
- Knowledge of customer support processes and tools
- Creative thinking, problem-solving and desire to find the best outcomes for challenging situations.
- Highly motivated, with a strong sense of achievement contribute supportively to a dynamic team environment
- Fluent English, oral and written, other European languages an advantage
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment
- Sports, Social and Wellness Activities/Events
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are:
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks.
Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.