Who we are?
We are a global leader and trusted partner focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing agricultural solutions with our brands Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, powered by Fuse® and Precision Planting® smart agricultural solutions.
Our purpose is to offer farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world. Our core values of transparency, respect, responsibility, integrity and team spirit underpin our work, how we interact with each other and what strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. Our core values are the practices we use daily in everything we do. If the world of agriculture changes, so do we. With courage. We do this for the farmers. For the people who work for them. For us. For the future. Join us and experience our platform of global diversity and entrepreneurial spirit as you help us create innovative technologies and positively impact the food of nearly 8 billion people worldwide.
What we are looking for:
A professional who will be responsible to conduct new project development focused on tractors platforms (Schedule, Scope and Resource), since the concept phase until the implementation/ industrialization locally and or globally basis.
What are you going to do:
- Conduct new projects development focused on tractors platforms (Schedule, Scope and Resource);
- Ensure that all the product developemnt procedures have been accomplished during project development Technical synergy with another engineering design teams (local and global) – AGCO and/or Suppliers;
- Replace the shortcomings and inconsistencies within the procedures with newer and updated methods;
- Design and release new products as required for developing the engineering documentations;
- Build and Maintain Product BOM (Bill of Material) according global procedures;
- Take suitable actions in response to the queries, suggestions and complaints for each project Risk analysis for issues mitagation;
- Cost orientated – Make recommendations to the project team members on improving the productivity and cost reduction.
What do you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical or Production Engineering;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with design product and engineering procedures and technics (DFMEA, DFMA, DVP&R, FEA and etc);
- Advanced English;
- Project Management Certification (desirable).
If you are an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
If you are not an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Our vacancies are for everyone. We recognize the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in our work environment. We consider diversity as a power to leverage creativity and innovation. We work on equity to ensure that all people have fair conditions to be and evolve. Likewise, we invest in promoting an inclusive environment as a key to increasing team satisfaction and generating more business success.
Do you want to know a little more about our history? Access:
Apply and come feed the world with us!