As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP) is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated and customized.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working, driving a fully automated Software Delivery Pipeline. By taking this opportunity to join our growing team we believe you will help both individuals and our organization to prosper.
Are you our new colleague in M-Commerce Delivery&Operations? We need one more driving person who is passionate at achieving results by teamwork in our rapidly growing business!
The person we are looking for is a Customer minded colleague, with a strong background in team leadership and project management who knows how to reach business goals and deliver Customer value. You will be empowered to take full ownership of the areas of responsibility and will be motivated to deliver according to your full potential!
- Drive strategic leadership together with forward-thinking colleagues. Ericsson M-Commerce design and deliver state of the art Mobile Financial Services to Telecom operators.
- Work in a DevSecOps set-up with full e2e responsibility including also the responsibility to deliver and operate the solution for our customers.
- Report into the Head of M-Commerce Operations
To be successful in the role you must have
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- 5 years of work experience
- Experience working in a leading role as project manager, preferably within Customer close environment e.g Managed services
- By experience, you know that a developed business understanding and planning and organizing is key to delivering results and meeting Customer expectations.
- Meritorious is to have demonstrated ability from Mobile Commerce, online banking or the IT area of the financial sector.
- Embrace working in a rapidly developing area, understand that innovating, adapting and responding to change is key to becoming successful.
- Proven strategic analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent argumentation, communication, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Christian Sperling at Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Karlskrona, Sweden
Last day to apply: 30/9
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || R&D
Req ID: 419483