ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DECISION ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Decision Analytics Associate Consultants (DAACs) design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. DAACs leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems, and engage with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
• Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
• Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
• Design custom analyses in R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
• Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
• Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
• Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
• Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
• Advance problem solving skills and improve ZS’s capabilities;
• Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree required in any discipline with strong record of academic success in quantitative and analytic coursework such as operations research, applied mathematics, management science, data science, statistics, econometrics or engineering;
• 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
• Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.