Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Are you passionate about data and technology solutions, driven to learn about them and keep up with the market evolution, while working remotely with colleagues and clients? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Integration Developer based in our Montreal Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) within our Omnia AI group, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, and more. Basically, we expect you to work with your team and clients across the entire implementation cycle. You will play an active role throughout the entire implementation cycle, further building on your understanding of software development and/or configuration principles while working with both OpenSource and proprietary technology.
About the team
Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client’s transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team within our Omnia AI group is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Our teams deliver “Big Data”, Robotic Processing Automation, Digital Content, Data Integration, and Analytical Solutions. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work fluently in English
- A college or university degree, with 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field (Computer Science is preferred, but not mandatory) and comfortable with MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Experience with SQL, data modeling, data integration and ETL tools
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming such as Java, .Net, C, C#, or similar
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.