AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Data Engineer II.
AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for Data Engineer to join our team. AGCO is building a world-class Data and Analytics organization which includes a Reporting and Analytics IT team in order to provide easy access to reliable data in order to enable data driven decisions to grow and evolve our business. We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to deliver data and services to provide highly consumable data that can be used for reporting and analytics purposes.
This position will support our organization as we design and build robust data pipelines to enable data-driven business insights. Through close collaboration with business stakeholders, data
Scientists, data wranglers and IT & infrastructure teams, customer, dealer and business value will be generated with data supporting analytics at scale. This role will deliver on the value of data to provide both cost reduction and increased revenues, enabling AGCO to better serve those feeding the world. Designs, evaluates, and tests data infrastructures as well as implements, supports and enhances the tools and technologies used to for Reporting & Analytics throughout the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Builds systems and infrastructures that collect and process data according to company needs and goals.
- Builds, evolves and scales out infrastructure to ingest, process and extract meaning out data.
- Designs, develops and implements statistical models to carry out various novel aspects of classification and information extraction from data.
- Leverages existing data infrastructure to fulfill all data-related requests, perform necessary data housekeeping, data cleansing, normalization, hashing, and implementation of required data model changes.
- Analyzes data to spot anomalies, trends and correlate similar data sets. Designs, develops and implements natural language processing software modules.
- Troubleshoots problems, identifies possible solutions, and resolves accordingly.
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- May act as a lead or first-level supervisor.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Analytical software/language skills (Python, R, SQL, SAS)
- Distributed big data processing frameworks (Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with cloud and data related components (AWS Glue, Athena, Step Functions, Lambdas, Redshift, RDS, etc.)
- Reporting & Visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, SAP BI/BO, etc.)
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT