Req ID: 104471
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Associate to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan.
We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
For more than 30 years, our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team has implemented the processes and technologies for our clients that bring about real transformation for customers of all sizes. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction.
The primary goal is to provide exceptional customer service in the form of both emails and voice calls.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to research client requests and understand the needs and communicate professionally both orally and in written format.
- Resolves difficult and frequently unique customer questions and complaints, through resolution and closure.
- Serves as liaison between customers, leadership and various departments.
- Ensures that appropriate records, required reports, and related administrative functions are correct and maintained.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and operations in support of assigned customer group.
- Demonstrates highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
Requirements for this role include:
- Typically requires 6 to 18 months of contact center experience.
- Good Verbal with Proficient writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic troubleshooting and triaging skills to respond to customer queries (Voice + Emails)
- 06 months of contact center experience.
- Flexible to work in 24/7 environment, open to work in shifts (Day/Night/Eve).
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.