Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Cody || WY
Are you looking for a chance to work at home for a period of time before returning to an office environment? TJX is looking for Customer Service Representatives who can temporarily work from home due to the current COVID19 pandemic. Candidates must have reliable internet access at their home and reside in the Cheyenne Wyoming area.
The Customer Service Representative answers toll free customer service calls and correspondence, including letters, and internet e-mails. They field customer questions, resolve standard customer complaints, document information into the call tracking system and ensure effective communication at all levels. The Customer Service Representative also provides support for monitoring Facebook and Twitter to respond to customer comments/questions to encourage a higher level of engagement and for additional assistance as needed.
- Respond accurately, promptly and effectively to all forms of customer communication, including phones, letters, and e-mail.
- Resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues in an objective and timely manner, using problem solving and negotiation skills. Communicates with Regional Vice Presidents, District Managers, Store Managers and Home Office personnel to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Document customers and store information into call tracking system.
- Promote a positive Company image to support Customer Service objectives and mission statement.
- Compose personal replies to customer letters and/or e-mails and maintain assigned reports.
- Updates customer addresses for the Loyalty Program and adjusts reward points as needed.
- Makes sound judgment calls that align with the brand, escalation and customer service policies for social media customer related issues.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and capable of moderating a high volume of inbound content
*Candidates must utilize a cable internet provider and can not be serviced through a satelite internet provider.
- 1 to 3 years of retail customer service or call center experience and proven conflict management skills
- Flexible mindset, oriented towards conflict resolution
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC knowledge
- Typing skills
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Cody || WY