ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Bedford, NH
Call Center Agents act as liaisons between our company and our current and potential customers. Call Center Agents’ primary responsibilities are building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers in order to achieve long-term success. Agents specialize in one of the three following areas: ECOM, dispatch, and call.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist customers with the promotion and sales of our products; upsell products and services to customers where appropriate
- Support inbound-calling customers with technical service matters; identify customers’ needs or issues
- Trouble shoot service issues with customers and schedule maintenance where appropriate
- Meet daily shift call quotas and targets set by the company
- Receive inbound calls from and make outbound calls to customers; identify customers’ needs or issues
- Follow set communication guidelines in addressing various customer issues; ensure timely responses
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the image and public perception of Coke Northeast; maintain a courteous and friendly disposition when interacting with customers
- Ensure call records are properly stored and maintained in the call center database
- Provide periodic reports to company management on work activities
- Oversee the processing and implementation of orders and other forms
- Route and forward unusual calls to appropriate contacts for proper resolution of customer issues
- Take on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and Call Center operations
- Is the “face of Coke Northeast” regarding the championing and living of our Mission Statement, Vision, and Value
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 2+ years of call center experience (preferred)
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations; must be decisive
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Delivery, Manufacturing, Production, Customer, Warehouse, Logistics, Forklift, Stocking, Business, Finance, Marketing, IT, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!!