The CRM administrator is responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Management System (i.e. salesforce.com), related data and business processes on a daily basis. The administrator will work closely with the selling (and support organizations) to execute and optimize key sales processes within the CRM including opportunity pipeline management, account planning, forecasting, activity tracking, territory management and dashboards/reporting. He/she will be responsible for training the organization on the tool, address support/security requests and will work closely with the CRM users to ensure data is accurate and up to date according to defined business processes. The CRM administrator will configure routine changes to the system and will work closely with IT to plan and execute more complex changes.
- Work with sales leadership to define standard selling processes and develop related CRM training materials.
- Conduct system training and ensure user adherence to defined selling processes (e.g. monthly pipeline reviews, quarterly account plans, etc.).
- Provide end user support and escalate to IT as required.
Troubleshoot data and system issues by using a combination of system expertise, company knowledge and detailed research/investigation.
Act as central point of contact for all change requests and system alterations. Work with Sales, Support Functions and IT leadership to assess, prioritize and implement as need.
Perform basic system administration functions including adding/removing users, changing security, monitoring data feeds, updating data values, adjusting workflows, creating new reports/dashboards, etc.
Evaluate CRM data quality and work with users on related corrections.
Monitor and optimize end user adoption throughout all levels of the organization.
Stay informed regarding new salesforce.com features and assess applicability to Dorman.
Develop and execute end to end test plan of new salesforce.com releases/features. Communicate and train existing users on new features.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS or BA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing or sales administration processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience utilizing or supporting a CRM solution (Salesforce Preferred)
- Previous hands-on experience in training and supporting field sales force in a complex organization preferred
Capability to lift 50 pounds. Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach, swivel, carry items from one building to another, and speak and actively listen. Noise level is usually moderate.