A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
Working as a Corporate Executive Chef , you will have the opportunity to access the latest trends in culinary and foodservice management. With our resources and your expertise as an Executive Chef, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to our patients and customers.
You will support FLIK Senior Living business in multiple locations in the US. Candidate can be based in Philadelphia or New York Region. Travel 85%.
- Develops and implements operational plans and systems to ensure that all contractual obligations are met
- Assists in implementing corporate and regional programs based on Company and Regulatory standards
- Develops and effectively communicates strategies for improving customer (Patient and Retail) satisfaction
- Provides training programs to ensure consistent, high quality food at the facility
- Develops Culinary Support Team within Region
- Provides on-going training to Regional Directors of Operations in the area of food quality, presentation and purchasing compliance
- Assists in roll-out of new products or programs as required
- Provides direction to Region Team to assure compliance with all Company purchasing programs and initiatives
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadline
- Visits units and completes reports in a timely manner (within 7 business days of actual unit visit)
- Manages budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Participates in Patient Visitation rounds with facility management team during each site visit
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts or Associates degree in Culinary Arts Degree with seven years progressive food service management experience. Extensive experience may be substituted for a degree
- Minimum of five years of progressive BOH food service management experience required
- Prior culinary management experience in Senior Living environments is required.
- Minimum of two years BOH food service management experience in a multi-unit setting required
- Minimum of three years healthcare experience depending upon formal degree and training, highly desirable
- Minimum of three years P&L experience in management capacity
- Expert knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls and presentation
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Must be hands-on manager
- CEC (Certified Executive Chef) preferred
- 85% travel required
- Must be experienced with computers to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be willing to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
- ServSafe certified required
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) certification desirable
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 310358
JEANNE M LANE