Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
Corporate Account Sales Support Specialist
Thank you for exploring a career with Chem-Aqua, a division of NCH Corporation, an international company where we work in small teams that have a direct impact on success. We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist with excellent time management and organizational skills to assist our Corporate Account Managers (CAMs) in completing customer operations tasks as well as sales activities. The Specialist will juggle many different tasks, have periodic contact directly with corporate customers, and must be professional, personable, and capable of finding an answer to customer problems. If you are seeking experience and growth in a personable, stable yet thriving environment, our Corporate Account Sales Support Specialist role could be a match for you!
- reat attention to detail.
- trong written and verbal communication skills.
Day-to-day work examples
We support growth, opportunity and variety, which means your day-to-day has the potential to adapt with you and your passions. If you’re not challenged and growing, neither are we. For starters, though, here are some day-to-day examples of what you will be doing:
- Market Research / Lead Generation: Research different market verticals to discover potential customers, contacts for those customers, trade organizations, market potential, etc. (finding solid, qualified leads for CAMS)
- Bid Response: Assist in putting together Bid responses or proposals for CAMs. Pull together the “modules” in a coherent way, gather necessary information such as insurance, billing and training requirements, and ensure the bid requirements are met. Review and edit the final bid response or proposal for flow, content, spelling, grammar, etc. Assist with the final submission to the prospect / customer.
- Customer Onboarding: Assist the Customer Operations Manager with transition plans for new customers. Review worksheets (prepared by the reps) to ensure they match what was bid, are correct, and meet the profitability requirements as determined by the Divisional Sales Management. Ensure the transition schedule and review of account details is reviewed with the customer by the assigned rep, and record compliance.
- Periodic Corporate Customer Reviews: Gather data from Reps, CAMs and Customer Operations Manager and prepare the CORPORATE review. Make Data from the corporate review available to individual sales reps and managers for local reviews. Coordinate with CAMs and Engineers to ensure customer’s Scope of Work is being met, and results are interpreted and communicated to the customer.
Sound like a fit for you?
If yes, jump aboard, and apply today.
For next steps, expect a direct phone or email response once we are able to review your application. We are committed to responding to all applicants, no matter the outcome, so we appreciate your patience to allow time for this. In the meantime, learn more about NCH and our culture by checking out our LinkedIn or Facebook pages.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.