Role Title: Core Banking Business Lending Transformation Business Change Manager (Product Owner)
Location: Central Park, Sandyford, Dublin
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
We’re looking for someone who:
The role presents an exciting and challenging opportunity to an experienced Business Change Manager (10+ years ) who wants to work in a dynamic workplace environment with a real opportunity to positively influence the direction and outcome of strategic change programmes through best in class design thinking and practices. The current change programme is replacing the legacy core business lending platforms across the organisation and transitioning to Temenos Transact.
The candidate will be expected to be a self-starter with ability to challenge current business thinking and have a proven track record of delivering successful business outcomes through the design and delivery of People, Process and Technology changes.
The candidate should be familiar with best in class design practices and should have should have experience of working in a fast paced environment as part of a large transformation team running multiple streams in parallel within tight deadlines. Experience in Agile methodology is a must.
The candidate must have strong stakeholder management experience and influencing skills based on the level of engagement across multiple Business and Technology Teams. There will be a requirement to have direct communication with Senior Management in the organisation right up to ExCo level.
You will have Business Analysts reporting into you, so experience in leading out a team previously is a must have. You will be expected to demonstrate excellent people skills and the ability to develop people.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Experience of leading a team of Business Analysts ideally with experience in Core Accounting or large scale Transformation Programmes.
- Thought Leadership with the ability to lead engagements, work with key stakeholders and manage stakeholder relationships throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage multiple engagements, understand key business objectives and define roadmap and success criteria for these engagements
- Facilitate workshops with Business sponsors, Senior stakeholders, business SMEs, Technology and Architecture Teams as part of the project lifecycle
- Anticipate problems/issues, take necessary actions and manage conflicts through effective stakeholder management
- Ensure engagements are aligned to the defined Delivery Framework and project deliverables are of high quality
- Work closely with team lead in identifying new opportunities, building project pipeline and managing resourcing for the projects
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them by email at .
By when? Closing date is Monday the 20th of November 2023