Requisition ID: 222681
CONTROL SYSTEMS (Summer Intern)
Assists in Control Systems engineering activities which include Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), Selection of Instruments, Preparation of Instrument Data Sheet, Control Valve and Flow Elements Sizing Calculations, Instrument Index, Wiring and Loop Diagrams using SPI, etc. as per the direction of assigned Control Systems Lead. Duties consist of various task to be completed within the stipulated time as assigned by Control Systems Lead Engineer.
A. Supervision Received
- Reports to and receives technical guidance and operational supervision from designated supervisory personnel.
- Maintains relationships with project personnel, particularly with individual discipline group leaders and engineers in New Delhi office.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The following duties are General/Common within the Control Systems function:
- Gather inputs from other disciplines for preparing Control Systems deliverables
- Study relevant Engineering Instructions and guidelines related to Control Systems engineering
- Perform consistency check across various documents
- Assists in preparing Project presentation
- Participate in Control Systems team meetings
- Familiarization with Engineering work processes
The following duties are performed with respect to Control Systems Engineering:
- Assists in P&ID mark-up and checking of drafted drawings
- Assists in preparing Instrument Data Sheet
- Assists in Control Valve and Flow Element Sizing Calculations
- Assists in Preparation of Instrument Index using SPI
- Assist in Preparation of Instrument Wiring and Loop Diagrams using SPI
Pursuing Instrument and Control Systems Engineering degree from a reputed Institute. Having general awareness of Power, Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical industries. Having an inclination of pursuing a career in Control Systems engineering. Ability to work in a team and possess good communication skill.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
Bechtel is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact. Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Bechtel serves the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. www.bechtel.com