Who we are looking for
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO Corp has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join its Legal team in Duluth, GA (Hybrid). Only 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, Duluth is home to AGCO headquarters. The location allows easy access to the big city lifestyle that Atlanta provides. The headquarters have grown to now include over 500 employees.
As part of our AGCO Legal team, the Contract Lifecycle Administrator (CLA) will work with the Contract Manager on the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) process. The CLA coordinates the creation, packaging, routing, and execution of contracts and assists with the development and documentation requirements for the contracting process. The CLA determines the proper contracting format and selects appropriate templates to address specific business needs and ensures appropriate approvals are obtained. The CLA acts as a liaison between the Legal Department and the organization’s various stakeholders and purchasing teams.
What you will do
- Responsible for supporting the contracting processes and procedure across the region. Ensures CLM process remains compliant with company policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for actively reviewing and ensuring that current policies / procedures are aligned and updated. Provides input into the development of operational process improvements to support AGCO contract activities.
- Works closely with Contract Manager to prioritize agreements and contract related tasks.
- Assists business stakeholders with template agreements, including working with stakeholders to determine the appropriate contracting format and appropriate template (where available) based on the particular needs. Support CLM stakeholders by identifying, prioritizing and resolving issues with specific contracts.
- Administers contracts routing contracts for review and approval, and obtaining appropriate approvals and signatures.
What you will bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite including changes and comparison review
- 2+ years of document review experience
- Ability to effectively interact with business units regarding legal terms of contracts and business terms
A Plus If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Knowledge of SAP/Ariba
- Experience in a legal environment and purchasing environment
- Knowledge of finance and payment processes of large company
- Knowledge and experience with IT and software agreements
- Knowledge of legal contractual terms, conditions, and agreement hierarchy; ex. Master Agreements, Framework Agreements, SOWs and Service Contracts, Standalone. etc.
- Knowledge of standard terms and conditions used in the trade
What we offer
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.