Community Name: 0001 Home Office
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Contact Center Specialist, you will answer incoming calls from potential new residents. Must possess and demonstrate strong customer service skills. Must be ethical and compassionate, caring and understanding on every call. You must convey empathy when appropriate. You may also need to make outbound calls to follow up with potential residents or to keep scheduled call back appointments.
Contact Center Specialist I Responsibilities:
- Answer each call in a friendly, upbeat, positive tone
- Must be able to interact well with adult seniors and their influencers via phone
- Probe caller and build rapport through relationship building and discovery
- Qualify potential resident
- Gather detailed information from caller and enter information accurately into the system.
- Educate perspective resident about the community
- Provide insightful information about Holiday Retirement senior living
- Offer and schedule site visits and next steps with Community Teams
- Provide superior customer interaction on each call: energetic, upbeat, positive, compassionate, supportive, understanding, and empathetic.
- Prepared and ready to answer all calls, this includes wearing a headset at all times while active in the call queue.
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Must be a compassionate person and convey via voice tone
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Detailed oriented
- Minimum 1 year of call center or customer service experience.
- Minimum 1 year of consultative sales experience – direct, indirect, or suggestive.
- Knowledge of senior living industry preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and customer databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of order while handling multiple tasks with different properties
- Demonstrated flexible and efficient time management. Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Works well under pressure
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 75126