A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
As a Conference Services Manager, you will provide the primary support to create the appropriate environment for effective meetings and events. You will serve as the manager of the customer service process, receiving customer input and responding back with a plan of action. The Conference Services Manager is the point of contact for all users, coordinating events of all types from start to finish while keeping the customers and operation in mind by maximizing space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively plans and communicates to all departments the expressed need of the customer.
- Works directly with leadership to ensure all catering options/menus are presented to the customer accurately.
- Ensures that all appropriate communication for upcoming business is complete and distributed in a timely manner to the management team.
- Works closely with the Audio Visual team to handle room set-ups, A.V. needs, and special requests.
- Assists management in analyzing all aspects of the operation and reporting on any aspect that does not seem to be functioning properly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of hotel, corporate or conference center experience.
- Previous conference services management or supervisory experience.
- Basic understanding of AV equipment.
- Ability to lift / move conference furniture and equipment.
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 323239
RANADA T SAMUEL