Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
The area is responsible for ensuring that our organization complies with all applicable laws and regulations while also taking a lead role in managing compliance investigations. We´re seeking for a Compliance and Investigation Specialis with expertise in regulatory compliance, attention to detail, and investigative abilities will be crucial in maintaining our commitment to ethical and legal standards.
- Regulatory Compliance: Interpret and stay updated on all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards relevant to the organization. Conduct regular compliance and risk assessments, audits.
- Compliance Investigations: Conduct and lead investigations into compliance-related concerns, allegations, or potential violations. Prepare detailed investigative reports, including findings, conclusions, and recommended corrective actions.
- Risk Assessment: Develop and execute a risk assessment framework to identify, evaluate, and prioritize compliance risks. Formulate and implement strategies to mitigate identified risks and prevent potential compliance violations.
- Compliance Training: Provide trainings to the employees, dealers, customersa and others stakeholders regarding to the Compliance Program.
Your Experience and Qualifications
• Must Bachelor’s degree in law – mandatory
• Knowledge in compliance management and conducting investigations
• Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in the industry
• Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) will be considered a plus
• Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP) will be considered a plus
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) will be considered a plus.
• Health and Dental Plan
• Meal Ticket OR canteen food services
• Food cupons
• Life Insurance
• Professional development through training and comprehensive learning opportunities within the organization
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!