Requisition Number: 77865
As a Commissions Analyst at Insight, you’ll be involved in calculating incentive and award payments to our sales teams. You’ll be supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission and incentive programs and will need to work cross functionally to resolve any issues that may occur.
What you’ll do at Insight:
* Receive, review and enter sales requested adjustments to orders.
* Maintain commission database and analyze compensation plan changes.
* Perform analysis including performance to sales quota, reconciliation with general ledger, and review of GP at rep and organizational level.
* Provide subject matter expertise of department policies, processes, and systems. You may also need to train other departments on use of departmental systems.
* Identify and articulate opportunities to drive operational efficiency.
* Support and perform ad-hoc research and analytical projects.
* Perform cost analysis or modeling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or quota level.
What you’ll need to work at Insight:
* Bachelor's degree in Accountancy/Finance
* One (1) year experience working with an ERP system (SAP)
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and system information
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Tempe, AZ ||