5454 Hohman Avenue
Hammond, IN 46320
High School Diploma/GED Preferred
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Some people thrive on a fast-paced job where there’s always something that needs to be done. If you are one of those people, keep reading! Our hospitals need reliable Commercial Drivers to transport materials and operate and maintain the delivery truck. You need to be efficient and you need to be organized. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Are you reliable? Do you have great customer service skills? Do you take pride in keeping things organized and properly maintained? If so, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive vehicles to and from specified destinations to ensure smooth operation of linen services.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment and ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Load and unload cargo from the truck and verify its contents align with records.
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Prior commercial driving exerpeince.
- Accept personal accountability for deliverables and actions.
- Customer service skills.
- Develop own ways of working effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Equipment maintenance and repair.
- Follow directions as communicated in a variety of ways.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, or policies impacting the Healthcare industry.
- Learn quickly and through multiple channels.
- Maintain composure, even in very difficult situations.
- Time management.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Commercial Drivers License
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.