Manager : Pablo Rivas
Talent Acquisition: Racheli Even Chen
Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : 2000 Nis
* In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only "Refer Friend to Job" option is disabled
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Commercial Corporate Counsel is a partner and trusted advisor to the Amdocs Customer Business Group. S/he is responsible to provide legal support for all commercial activities performed within the APAC region.
What will your job look like?
You will provide legal advice, draft legal documents, negotiate agreements, participate in decision making processes and promote compliance.
You will collaborate with other Amdocs units and Amdocs’ customers.
All you need is…
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong customer-facing orientation
- Reach agreement of strategic importance with others outside the organization that have widely differing perspectives and objectives
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- At least 6-7 years of experience in commercial law from global high-tech companies or private practice within the IT&IP field.
- Juris Doctor/LL.B. plus admission to at least one bar.
- Analytical Thinking – The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach and strong attention to details
- Stress Management – Cope with stress and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment.
- Advantage- litigation experience.
*This position requires substantial travel and participation in negotiations abroad (estimated at 30% of the time)
Why you will love this job:
- You like working on challenging assignments, being a trusted partner while protecting Amdocs.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce